Senin, 06 September 2010

Cara Membuat Page Number Navigasi Halaman Blogger

Page Number atau Navigasi Halaman dengan menggunakan nomor atau angka adalah sebagai alat navigasi yang berfungsi selain dapat mempercantik tampilan halaman utama juga dapat memudahkan pengunjung dalam menjelajahi content sebuah website atau blog. Lihat contohnya pada halaman utama blog saya ini, kira-kira tampilan seperti pada gambar di bawah :

Apakah Anda ingin mencobanya? Jika iya, maka berikut ini adalah langkah-langkah Cara Membuat Page Number-Navigasi Halaman Blog khususnya blogspot.com :
  1. Masuk dahulu ke Dashboard blogspot Anda, selanjutnya pilih Rancangan (Layout) dan pilih Edit HTML, seperti biasa contreng option Expand Widget Templates, selanjutnya cari kode berikut: ]]>;
  2. Setelah ketemu, di atas kode ]]> letakkan kode di bawah ini :                                              
    .showpageArea a {
    text-decoration:underline;
    }
    .showpageNum a {
    text-decoration:none;
    border: 1px solid #cccccc;
    margin:0 3px;
    padding:3px;
    }
    .showpageNum a:hover {
    border: 1px solid #cccccc;
    background-color:#cccccc;
    }
    .showpagePoint {
    color:#333;
    text-decoration:none;
    border: 1px solid #cccccc;
    background: #cccccc;
    margin:0 3px;
    padding:3px;
    }
    .showpageOf {
    text-decoration:none;
    padding:3px;
    margin: 0 3px 0 0;
    }
    .showpage a {
    text-decoration:none;
    border: 1px solid #cccccc;
    padding:3px;
    }
    .showpage a:hover {
    text-decoration:none;
    }
    .showpageNum a:link,.showpage a:link {
    text-decoration:none;
    color:#333333;
    }

  3. Lalu cari lagi kode seperti ini: ;
  4. Jika sudah ketemu, di atas kode letakkan script di bawah ini: 
    <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "item"'>
    <script type='text/javascript'>
    var pageCount=5;
    var displayPageNum=5;
    var upPageWord ='Previous';
    var downPageWord ='Next';
    </script>
    <script src='http://blogergadgets.googlecode.com/files/blogger-page-navi.v1.js' type='text/javascript'/>
    </b:if>
  5. Selanjutnya carilah kode berikut ini : 'data:label.url';
  6. Hapus kode ini : 'data:label.url' dan gantilah dengan kode di bawah ini:
    'data:label.url + "?&max-results=5"'
  7. Terakhir Simpan Templates dan lihat hasilnya.

    Gampang kan, selamat mencoba, terima kasih atas kunjungannya dalam blog saya.

14 Comments
Tweets
Komentar

14 komentar:

anjgtloh on 18 Desember 2010 11.16

gak bisa mas xml salah masa gmn dong ??????

aneka freeware,info mathkomp on 18 Desember 2010 13.02

temanya mas yang mungkin nggak mau sama script yang diatas.

Belajar monotize blog $200/hari on 28 Desember 2010 12.28

wah mantap tutorialnya...ini sangat membantu saya.....

Anonim on 24 Februari 2013 07.14

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
Kudos

Look at my web blog: buy phen375

Anonim on 17 Maret 2013 18.06

Excellent way of telling, and nice piece of writing to get data regarding my presentation topic, which
i am going to deliver in university.

my webpage ... dominican republic all inclusive

Anonim on 9 April 2013 04.14

Hello I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking
on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome b.


My site ... Http://Outbacknomads.Timdiekman.Com

Anonim on 9 April 2013 10.47

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding
one? Thanks a lot!

my page - entel bo

Anonim on 10 April 2013 16.40

I simply couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual supply in your visitors? Is going to be again continuously to investigate cross-check new posts

My web page: zapic.0adz.com

Anonim on 9 Mei 2013 21.58

Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I know how to in fact take valuable
facts regarding my study and knowledge.

my web-site ... Workouts To Increase Vertical Leap

Anonim on 10 Mei 2013 07.49

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.

I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Also visit my website exercises to increase vertical

Anonim on 19 Mei 2013 00.57

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon
your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Look into my blog :: exercises for vertical

Anonim on 25 Mei 2013 12.05

Sоmeboԁy nеcеssarilу lend a hand to
mаke ѕignifiсantlу аrticles I would ѕtatе.
This is thе first time І frequented уour wеbsite page anԁ uρ to now?

I ѕurρriѕеd wіth thе anаlyѕis you mаde
to make thіs partісular submіt еxtraordinary.
Magnіfіcent ρrοсesѕ!


Hегe is my blоg; Lloyd Irvin

Anonim on 4 Juni 2013 12.58

Right aωаy I аm going away tо do my brеakfаst,
when hаving my brеakfaѕt comіng уet
аgain to гead additional news.

Look at my homеpаge ... lloyd irvin

Anonim on 5 Juni 2013 05.02

Hi therе, everything is going well here аnd ofcourse еvery
one is shaгing information, thаt's truly fine, keep up writing.

Here is my page reputation management

Leave a Comment

Klik Iklannya Donk